Please note, that remover liquid can be shipped only Canada-wide.
An essential tool for fusion and tape-in hair extensions removal. This remover liquid is designed for salon and home use. It will help you to easily remove even the strongest keratin bonds and adhesive tapes.
This alcohol-based solution is completely safe for hair and can be used in a wide variety of applications.
Remover for Keratin Bond Adhesive & Tape-ins Features
- Breaks down any keratin bonds and/or double-sided tape easily.
- Gentle on the hair.
- Convenient, easy-to-use bottle.
- No irritating smell.
Ingredients: organic wetting agents (solvents, ethyl-acetate, etc.), citrus oils.
Volume: 30 ml / 1 oz
Package includes: 1 x bottle of remover for fusion & tape-in extensions.
How to Use Keratin Glue & Adhesive Tape Remover:
- Add a drop or two of the remover liquid directly on the bond or tape.
- For fusion hair extensions: crunch the bond with removal pliers until the bond turns dry and powdery
- For tape-in hair extension: apply remover as the application requires, and wait 2 minutes.
- Gently take the hair extension off the client’s natural hair.
- Clean and rinse the hair.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Contains alcohol. The liquid is flammable.