An essential tool for fusion hair extensions, this keratin bond remover liquid does not contain any acetone or oil and will help you to easily remove even the strongest keratin bonds.
This alcohol-based solution is designed for soaking keratin bonds and removing fusion hair extensions and tape-ins. It is completely safe for your client’s hair and can be used in a wide variety of applications.
Remover Solution for Keratin & Tape-ins Features
- Breaks down any keratin bonds and/or double-sided tape easily.
- Gentle on the hair.
- Convenient, easy-to-use bottle.
Volume: 119 ml / 4 oz
Package includes: 1 x bottle of remover solution for keratin & tape-ins.
How to Use Keratin Glue Remover Liquid:
- Add a drop or two of the remover liquid directly on the bond.
- Crunch the bond with removal pliers until the bond turns dry and powdery
- Gently take the hair extension off the client’s natural hair.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Contains alcohol. The liquid is flammable.