If you are looking for a versatile fusion hair extension iron that would fit all standard keratin applications, look no further than this new model 2021. Featuring an original, highly ergonomic design with a multi-grooved tip, this professional hair connector iron allows you to apply hair extensions easier, faster, and better than before.
Just set the desired temperature (within 100°C-220°C range) and less than 2 minutes after your hair extensions iron is ready. The dual-heated sides ensure always consistent heat delivery while the Teflon coating helps to avoid keratin sticking to the iron surface.
Create hair extensions of any size and shape with this salon-grade quality and performance connector iron for fusion extensions.
Hair Extensions Connector Iron Features
- Ergonomic design for easy use.
- Smart silicon design movable as bracket and anti-burn protection.
- 15*5mm mini ceramic head tip PTC heater.
- Quickly reaches the max temperature (1 minute).
- Adjustable 100°C - 220°C temperature range helps easily melt any kind of glue.
- Constant heath delivery.
- Long swivel cord with 360° rotation (no tangling).
- Suitable for professional salon use.
Plug type: US plug
Power cord: 2.5m
Working voltage: 110-240V
Control type temp range: 100°C - 220°C (212°F - 428°F)
Weight: 267 grams
Width: 6 cm (2.4 inches)
Length: 21.5 cm (8.5 inches)
Depth: 2 cm (0.8 inches)
Package Includes: 1x hair extensions connector iron
When using an iron for pre-bonded hair extension, always follow basic safety precautions, including the following:
- Always unplug immediately after use.
- Do not use it while bathing.
- Do not place or store a hair extension iron where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- Don’t touch an appliance that has fallen into the water. If that’s the case, unplug it immediately.
- Don’t touch immediately after use due to the high temperature. Let the appliance cool down.
- Don’t put near flammable products while or after use.