Gel Keratin from I Love Slavic Hair
Top-quality colored gel keratin with a high melting point is the key component of fusion hair extensions.
It is used to create keratin bonds and attach hair extensions (strand by strand) to your natural hair. Therefore, the quality of the final result of your hair extensions and their lifespan largely depends on the quality of the keratin glue used during the extension procedure.
We offer a wide variety of colored gel keratin suitable for fusion hair extensions. Learn more about the product features below and feel free to browse our selection to find the gel keratin color you are looking for.
If you really want to surprise your clients and offer them something that’s beyond their expectations, then our gel keratin glue pellets for pre-bonded hair extensions are exactly what you need.
Gel keratin pellets are ideal for bonding and re-bonding when you are doing fusion hair extensions. What’s even better is that these pellets can also come in different colors to match your client’s own hair perfectly.
Compared to the standard Italian keratin, gel keratin pellets are superior in a number of ways:
- easier to melt and crunch;
- hermetically sealed, stronger bond;
- minimized risk of burning your fingers.
- Color: 1.2
- Quantity: 10 grams per pack
- Melting temperature: 200°C - 210°C
Gel Keratin Features
- Ideal for hot fusion hair extensions. Designed for bonding and rebonding of hair extensions during the reapplication procedure.
- Allows you to create bonds of any size and shape.
- Super strong fixation. Always a solid bond and sturdy hold.
- Maximum comfort, minimum damage, zero hair shedding.
- Easy to apply, clean up and remove.
- Salon-grade quality.
- No unpleasant odor.
- Completely safe to use.
- Available in 10 different shades
- 200°C melting point (make sure your hair extensions connector supports this temperature)
- Shipped in 10-gram packets containing colored pellets (one packet is enough for at least 150 strands)
Why colored gel keratin?
When you want to get hair extensions that are a bit lighter in tone compared to your client’s natural hair, colored keratin makes it easier to match up the two colors and create a seamless bond at the hair roots.
There used to be an older method that required mixing transparent and brown or black Italian keratin in order to achieve the right shade, which took a lot of time and still made it difficult to match the natural color.
With colored gel keratin, it’s easier than ever - you can achieve nicely concealed, strong bonds in a color that perfectly matches your client’s natural hair.
We strongly recommend using keratin that matches the natural hair color as closely as possible as it helps to make the bonds really invisible.
And let’s not forget about how reliable this gel keratin is - if you’ve got your fusion hair extensions from a professional using gel keratin, it is simply impossible for these extensions to slip or fall off.
To learn more about the difference between standard Italian keratin glue and gel keratin, please see this article from our blog.
Which hair extension connector to use with gel keratin?
When using gel keratin glue pellets for attaching hair extensions in a direct fusion process please make sure that your hair extension iron supports the required melting temperature, which is 200°C.
We recommend using the following models of hair extension connectors for fusion hair extensions that use gel keratin:
How to Remove Gel Keratin Glue Pellets
- Add a drop or two of the keratin bond remover liquid on the bond.
- Crunch the bond using removal pliers until the bond turns dry and powdery.
- Gently take the hair extension strand off the client’s hair.
The extension procedure must be performed by a hair beauty professional. When done correctly, it is completely harmless for natural hair and keeps the hair extensions in place for more than 3 months.
Safety note: to avoid the risk of accidental swallowing, always keep the product out of reach of children.