Loof Hair Extension Iron Connector with Temperature Control
- SKU: FSKI
- Out of stock
Thanks to the salon-grade quality and performance, this flat plate fusion hair extension iron is ideal for all standard keratin applications.
Loof pre-bonding hair extension iron features a robust, ergonomic design and is suitable for all keratin pre-bonded hair extensions. Thanks to the dual heating on both sides of the iron, this fusion keratin heat iron connector ensures consistent heat delivery reaching the max temperature of 200°C in just under 2 minutes.
The Teflon coating helps to avoid keratin sticking to the surface while the multi-grooved tip is ideal for creating hair extension bonds of the required size and shape. This allows for an enjoyable hair extension experience most beauty professionals are used to.
Loof Hair Extensions Iron Features
- Lightweight, with ergonomic design.
- Teflon-coated heat tips to avoid hot keratin sticking to the surface.
- Long swivel cord with 360° rotation (no tangling).
- Temperature control
- 100°C - 200°C temperature range.
- Constant heath delivery.
- Quickly reaches the max temperature (1-2 minutes).
- Suitable for both professional salon use and home use.
Plug type: US plug
Working voltage: 110-240V
Control type temp range: 100°C - 200°C
Weight: 215 grams
Width: 5 cm (2 inches)
Length: 20 cm (9.8 inches)
Depth: 3 cm (1.2 inches)
Package Includes: 1x hair extensions iron connector with temperature control
When using an iron for pre-bonded hair extension, always follow basic safety precautions, including the following:
- Always unplug immediately after use.
- Do not use while bathing.
- Do not place or store a hair extension iron where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- Don’t touch an appliance that has fallen into the water. If that’s the case, unplug it immediately.
- Don’t touch immediately after use due to the high temperature. Let the appliance cool down.
- Don’t put near flammable products while or after use.