Compact and reliable, this salon-grade hair extension iron is simply ideal for fusion with both regular and gel keratin.
Featuring innovative design and ergonomic shape, this professional hair extension fusion iron connector comes with special silica gel protection to reduce heat transfer and ensure an enjoyable hair extension experience most beauty professionals are used to.
Hair Extensions Iron Features
- Super lightweight, with ergonomic design.
- Teflon-coated heat tips to avoid hot keratin sticking to the surface.
- 4-level temperature control.
- 100°C - 210°C temperature range (suitable for any kind of keratin glue pellets).
- Quickly reaches the max temperature (1-2 minutes), consistent heat delivery.
- Suitable for both professional salon use and home use.
Plug type: US plug
Coating: nano Teflon PTFE
Working voltage: 100-240V
Control type temp range: 100°C - 210°C
Weight: 195 grams
Width: 3 cm (1.2 inches)
Length: 20 cm (7.9 inches)
Depth: 2 cm (0.8 inches)
Package Includes: 1x hair extensions iron
When using an iron for pre-bonded hair extension, always follow basic safety precautions, including the following:
- Always unplug immediately after use.
- Do not use while bathing.
- Do not place or store a hair extension iron where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- Don’t touch an appliance that has fallen into the water. If that’s the case, unplug it immediately.
- Don’t touch immediately after use due to the high temperature. Let the appliance cool down.
- Don’t put near flammable products while or after use.